PFAS Water Provider Settlement – 3M, DuPont, Chemours and Corteva
Metiri Group is ready and uniquely qualified to provide PFAS Testing Support for public water systems across the country whose claims against Dupont and 3M are subject to the settlement agreements reached with those settling defendants and their affiliates.
The PFAS Water provider settlement includes class members that are public water systems in the U.S. that:
- Currently have PFAS detected in their water supply; or
- Do not currently have PFAS detected in their water supply, but are subject to UCMR 5, or are required to test their system under applicable law before the UCMR 5 deadline.
All Class Members are required to complete Baseline Testing, meaning they must test every groundwater well and surface water treatment plant they own or operate for PFAS in order to be assessed by the Claims Administrator to qualify for an award. Depending on their circumstances, different Class Members have different relevant deadlines with which to comply. Metiri Group is positioned to support you within the timeframe required.
Metiri Group will provide the following for each sample*:
- Analysis for the required 29 PFAS with a reporting limit as low as 2ppt, in compliance with the Baseline Testing requirements. Data are NOT for state drinking water compliance reporting.
- Data reported within 10 business days (no surcharge for rush turnaround time).
- Sample bottle kit(s) (outbound and return shipping included). Baseline Testing has unique bottle kit requirements, e.g. no field blanks.
- Level 2 report (results only) delivered in PDF format
- Electronical Data Deliverable (EDD) in excel format
- Electronic data submission direct to the Claims Administrator
*The cost of Baseline Testing may be reimbursable under terms of the settlement agreements and should not require compliance with government procurement procedures.
Complete the Order Request Form below and a Metiri Group Project Manager will contact you to confirm your sample delivery date has been accepted and provide you with a link to process a secure payment via credit card or ACH.
Please note the following:
- Due to the unique nature of this program, all payment is collected in advance.
- Metiri Group reserves the right to modify its turnaround time commitment, change the date upon which the laboratory will accept samples, or refuse sample acceptance.
Submit an Order Form