Job Title: Senior PFAS Chemist
The Senior PFAS Chemist reports to the Director of Laboratory Operations and will hold a key technical role and will serve as Group Leader to supervise the day-to-day operations of the PFAS team. This role will aid in the launch and scale of PFAS capabilities across the organization.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain analytical methods and effectively resolve instrumentation issues.
- Directly supervise, motivate, and mentor the PFAS team to encourage independence.
- Provide clients with high-quality analytical testing of water and soil samples.
- Coordinate closely with one or more laboratories within the company to collaborate on PFAS growth and instrument maintenance.
- Review data, method development, and implement QA/QC practices.
- Reports to the Director of Laboratory Operations with high visibility among company executives.